Food Service Assistant
The Food Service Assistant seeks to lead and serve as a faithful part of God’s work in and through the ministry of Glen Lake. The Food Service Assistant serves on a ministry team dedicated and committed to a team approach to the ministry entrusted to us.
The Food Service Assistant seeks to provide expertise in the field of hospitality. The Food Service Assistant reports to the Food Service Manager in order to provide safe, fun, and Christ-centered camp experiences.
Duties: (include but not limited to:)
- Help with basic food preparation
- Help with cleaning all prep areas, floors, equipment, dining hall
- Help in the serving line, dining room, and dish room
- Must be able to carry out tasks quickly and follow instructions
- Must have the ability to work with a team of people or on your own
- An active and growing faith in Jesus Christ, with a heart for ministry
- Integrity, consistent work ethic, and a proven success in leadership at a Christian camp or similar organization
- Interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- A team-oriented servant attitude and the ability to relate well with others
- The ability to handle conflict in a respectful and professional manner
- 2-5 years experience in food service or Christian camping
The Food Service Assistant will adhere to the principles of confidentiality concerning the business of this ministry.
Please apply online below.