Is God calling you to serve this summer? Glen Lake is offering a new opportunity for the summer of 2016. Come serve campers, gain valuable skills, and build meaningful relationships.
Junior Counselors are new High School Seniors and just graduated High School seniors entering their freshman year of college. This unique program offers an exciting opportunity for HS seniors and newly graduated seniors to experience the responsibilities and adventure of Summer Staffers.
A Junior Counselor will…
- Receive training and work two, week-long camp sessions with Elementary and Intermediate aged campers.
- Build relationships with other staff and campers
- Be certified in an activity area
- Be CPR/First Aid certified
- Grow closer to God as you share your faith with campers and your peers.
- This will be a paid position that includes a weekly stipend, food, and lodging while at camp.
- Junior Counselors will have weekends off to spend off site with their families.
Select a session you’d like to apply:
- Session 1 June 19th – 30th
- Session 2 July 10th – 22nd
Junior Counselors are required to fill out an application and will be interviewed by our program executive staff. Spots are limited so put your application in today! Click on the ‘Apply Here’ to open an application form in a new window.
If you have additional questions before you apply, please contact our program department at 254-897-2247 or email: