The maintenance technician seeks to be a part of a team working diligently together as a whole to ensure the facility and its premises are maintained and kept to a high standard at all times.
The maintenance technician will work directly with the maintenance supervisor to ensure repairs, grounds upkeep, and overall maintenance of the Glen Lake Camp facilities is kept to a high standard.
Duties (include but not limited to)
- Repairing, and maintaining camp and retreat facilities.
- Grounds Maintenance (irrigation, landscaping, tree trimming, property beatification)
- Experience in fixing, repairing mechanical equipment, golf carts, motors, etc.
- Performs event setup and tear downs
- Desire to learn and continually educate self to complete tasks to the highest ability.
- Works directly with maintenance supervisor
- Desire to see one’s life work to be directed toward Jesus Christ’s Kingdom
- Dependable and excellent work ethic
- Ability to complete task in a timely matter
- Ability to lift, move, sit, bend and work outside
- Ability to lift 75lbs
- Knowledge in operating lawn equipment
- Knowledge in grounds up keep and maintenance
- Experience in handling, operating equipment (tractors, lifts, zero turn mowers)
The Maintenance Technician will adhere to the principles of confidentiality concerning the business of this ministry.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org