Glen Lake Camp and Retreat Center has been a part of Glen Rose, Texas since 1939. This community is full of fantastic organizations and people. When you visit Glen Lake for your retreat experience, we encourage you to check out all the great adventures Glen Rose has to offer! We want you to come back soon and often.
- Dinosaur Valley State Park: Find dinosaur tracks, picnic, mountain bike, watch for wildlife, look for a geocache, ride your horse, or visit the interpretive center.
- Fossil Rim Wildlife Center: See the preservation of threatened/endangered species, environmental awareness, recreational and educational experience for people of all ages.
- Cedar Loop – Great Texas Wildlife Trails: Guide to the best places to see wildlife in this area.
- Acton State Historic Site: Grave of Elizabeth Crockett, wife of Texas legend Davy Crockett.
- Comanche Peak Visitors Center: Learn about nuclear power. Call (254) 897-5554 to schedule a visit.