Thank you for your interest in Serving at Glen Lake
2019 Summer Staff
More than just a summer job!
Join us in 2019 as we make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
Are you looking for an amazing summer job that will grow you as a person while having fun, learning, and teaching new skills? At Glen Lake we strive to hire adults who want that and so much more! We are hiring individuals who are committed to growing in their relationship with Christ through leading and serving campers, being a part of an intentional community, and have a willingness to have fun.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Out of high school for at least one full year for all cabin staff positions.
- Graduated high school by the beginning of the summer for all program support staff roles.
- A committed and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A willingness to serve alongside your peers.
- Be a part of a community of your peers and live alongside them.
- Want to have fun. Seriously.
- Enjoy working with children of all ages.
- Commitment to live out Glen Lake’s Core Values
- Love deeply
- Host Graciously
- Serve Intentionally
Positions we have open:
Lead Staff Positions: (These are supervisory positions. Some College preferred and at least 2 years out of high school)
- Program Coordinator- Male and Female
- Summer Staff Guide- Male and Female
- CIT (Counselor in Training) Guide
- Behavioral Specialist
- Chaplain (post-college)
Summer Staff Positions:
- Nurse Assistants
- Cabin Staff- Female and Male
- Program (Support) Staff- Female and Male
Summer Camp dates for 2019:
Lead Training (Mandatory for all Lead Staff members): May 22rd-24th 2019
All Summer Staff Training (Mandatory for ALL summer staff): May 28th– June 7th
Full Session: May 28th– July 24th
Session 1: May 28th– June 28th
Session 2: May 28th-June 7th; June 30th – July 24th