Are you being pushed to get a ‘REAL JOB’ this summer? Glen Lake Camp is an experience like no other! Glen Lake Camp is a featured Christian summer camp that gives you the chance to experience the great outdoors along the Paluxy River in the heart of Glen Rose, Texas. Our staff desire to build relationships with each camper and challenge them to grow intimately in his/her walk
with the Lord. What better way to spend your summer? We are searching for 65 college-aged students on fire for God to serve our campers this summer in a REAL and AUTHENTIC way.
Discover REAL SERVICE as you serve campers, staff and volunteers. Gain REAL MASTERY in new skills like archery, hiking, crafts and more. Recognize REAL FRIENDSHIP through life-long relationships with other summer staffers. Explore REAL FAITH through daily Bible study and conversations in small groups. Enjoy REAL MENTORING with campers in your cabin group each week. Thrive in REAL CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY as you develop relationships with a team committed to a Christ centered goal. Value the REAL LEADERSHIP SKILLS you will gain from experience in leadership roles with campers, staff and volunteers.
Our ultimate desire and hope is to create experiences where ALL people can encounter God’s love through teaching faith, restoring hope and inspiring love for the transformation of the world.
With the comfort of quality, east and west facilities; Glen Lake Camp offers multiple camps including Family Camp, half week summer camp and multiple full week summer camps.
We are accepting applications now for Summer Staff 2016. We offer both entire and half summer positions for Cabin Staff. (All leadership staff positions are ENTIRE summer.) Open positions include:
- Cabin Staff
- Leadership Staff
- Camp Nurse Assistant
- Zipline/Climbing Wall Specialist (certification available)
- Lifeguards (certification available)
- Retail Specialist (Camp Store, Snack Shack, Craft Store)
- Recreation Specialist
SUMMER STAFF SCHEDULE
All Staff Training June 5th – 9th
- Lead Staff Summer commitment June 1st – August 5th
- Lead Staff training June 1st – 5th
Full Summer and CIT (Counselor in Training) Schedule
- Full Summer 8-9 week commitment: June 5th-August 5th (possible partial summer sessions available)
- Session 1 June 10th – July 8th
- Session 2 July 3rd – August 5th
- Counselor in Training (new High School Seniors and just graduated High School – spots are limited)
- Session 1 June 19th – 30th
- Session 2 July 10th – 22nd