Are you ready to serve at Summer Camp?
We have a spot waiting for you this summer!
Glen Lake Camp and Retreat Center strives to create a Christian environment where authentic relationships are formed.
Our mission is to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
In Summer 2019 volunteers will again be staying in cabins with campers. This gives each volunteer a chance to interact with campers, assist camp staff in leading small groups, engage in fun camp activities, and watch campers grow in faith over the course of the week. If you are ready and willing to serve, please fill out and submit the volunteer application.
Joys and Jobs
- Share Jesus with Campers
- Participate in camp activities
- Feel like a kid again sleeping in our cabins
- Use your gifts during the week to make camp “The best week ever!”
- Create memories
- Build relationships
- Worship & Serve
- Get to know your campers on a deeper level
- Grow in your faith
- HAVE FUN
- Be a part of a team dedicated to impacting lives by Loving Deeply, Hosting Graciously and Serving Intentionally.
- Volunteers must be adults (must be 21 years or older)
- Volunteers will be required to fill out an application
- Complete a background check
- Complete Ministry Safe online training
- Arrive at Glen Lake on Sunday (the week of your camp) at 2pm for a mandatory volunteer orientation.
If you are interested in applying to be a volunteer this summer and have any questions, please contact Kim Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-Summer Camp Volunteers
Interested in serving throughout the year?
We have a variety of non-summer camp volunteer options available for church groups or individuals wanting to support the ministry here at Glen Lake Camp. Some of the year-round volunteer opportunities include
- Office assistance/Bulk mailers
- And so much more
If you are interested in bringing a group or serving individually throughout the year, please contact Daran Miller, Operations Director at email@example.com